TAF MILITARY TRAINING AND COOPERATION ACTIVITIES
The military training cooperation activities have been carried on with friendly and allied countries in the, following areas based on the bilateral agreements.
- Military Visits to Units, Headquarters and Institutions,
- Sending Observers to Exercises,
- The Educations at Turkish National Defense University, Turkish Health Sciences University, Branch Schools and NCO’s Collages in Turkey.
- Short-Term Courses,
- On-the-Job Training at Unit Headquarters and Institutions,
- Family/Unit/Personel Exchange and Situ Training Support,
- Combined/Joined Exercises,
- Training and Cooperation in Military History and Museology.
- In the context of bilateral agreements with friendly and allied countries, Military Guest Personnel (MGP) from these countries participate in various educational and training programs of the Turkish Armed Forces Institutions.
- Until September of 2020, 40115 Guest Military Personnel (GMP) from 61 friendly and allied countries were trained and educated. In term of 2020-2021, it was planned to train/educate 4084 GMP from 34 countries. Besides, training/education support is given in native countries by mobile training teams.